Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty decent at sewing so I thought maybe I could make my hedgie some toys :] I don't really know what other toys he could have. Or what toys are safe for him, so he won't get his face/mouth stuck in. Any ideas?
:D

·
Registered
654 Posts
TP tubes
Cat Balls (could have bells) no holes
Kitty Kong (under supervision and don't use the stuff that comes with it)
Stuffed animals
A blanket
A snuggle sack
A hedgie hat
I'll think of some more and post 'em for you ;) (If i can think of some more)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Knuckles58 said:
Yay! awesome. I should get him a little toy hedgie :p lol
I bought mine in the cat section at Petsmart, just dont use the catnip inside it, and fill it with something, i used 2 fleece scraps

·
Registered
466 Posts
A really easy homemade toy is to take an empty pill bottle and fill it with rice so that it makes noise. Felix loves pushing his around and it's easy to clean when he gets poopy footprints on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I got him a little hat to play in, and he LOVES IT. But is it normal for him to be like.. rolling over and jumping around in it? lol He looked so cute rolling in and out of it. Once we took it away from him he just chased it around until he could get back in it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I got him a little hat to play in, and he LOVES IT. But is it normal for him to be like.. rolling over and jumping around in it? lol He looked so cute rolling in and out of it. Once we took it away from him he just chased it around until he could get back in it.
Can someone show a pic of a hedgie hat? totally curious!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts