Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Holly is a female African Pygmy Hedgehog. She weighs about 463g and was born May 28, 2019.
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good afternoon (or whenever you are reading this) all!
I just wanted to let you guys know that Holly finished her first antibiotic for her skin and has one more dose of Revolutionfor her skin left. We went back for a check up and the vet said that she felt a little lumpy, and to keep an eye on her. He said it could just be bacuse she ate a lot that day. And she pooped a lot on the way home, so I was hoping that that is what it was. But... For the past few months there has been bloody liquid on her wheel occasionally. Yesterady, there was more blood on her wheel and she went over and peed out a lot of bloody urine. So we are trying a new antibiotic medicine that generally works for urinary tract infections. If not, it could be a uterine tumor. So if this medicine does not work, we will be going to a spay and urinary tract test. Then maybe more antibiotics. I could not afford this so I am considering starting a GoFundMe if it comes to that. Just wanted to let you know how my little baby is doing. Hope y'all are doing well and staying safe :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.