Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Oh Larry you are so cruel!!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa Those beautiful babies! You always have wonderful videos and share them with us too. I love little one number three pushing that rabbit about-thats attitude!!!!!! I'm not surprised that they already have loving homes either.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I must admit Larry, that was cruel. I seriously, am at a loss of words for how adorable those babies are. I love the last video on that page.. The 39-gram'r. Little muffin love with those tiny wittle legs that try so hard...
:)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
No fair!! Those three are so interested with their surroundings and male#2 flipping the bunny over and over, too cute!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
They are very cute! I'm a bit concerned for the little girl though. The female closest the camera at first in the first video didn't seem as healthy, sort of bloated and tipped/hunched over? She seemed to have problems with her back legs in that video and the individual one of her...

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LizardGirl said:
Ah, I see. Poor thing. Do you think it was genetic?
The parents are both from good lines so i'm thinking more along the lines of some sort of birthing problem. Like getting stuck in the birthing canal or something of that sort.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It seems your videos don't show up on iPhones, the area on your site where they should be is blank on mine. Just thought I'd let ya know.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Soooo cute. Now I have to get through the rest of the work day until I can go cuddle Ender and Calvin.

Poor little girl. I hope she does ok. You don't know how tempted I am to offer a home to her :)

Jodi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts