Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reaper asked for better pictures.

Here is Tanya with the red eyes and Lenni with the brown eyes.
Lenni's feet are brown/grey and his ears are brown/grey. Tanya is pink and white all over except for her spots on her back.

They are both 14 weeks old now. :)[attachment=0:38telccq]pen lennie top resize.jpg[/attachment:38telccq][attachment=1:38telccq]pen tanya front resize.jpg[/attachment:38telccq][attachment=2:38telccq]pen tanya front on resize.jpg[/attachment:38telccq]

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know I am still pretty new at the hobby of having hedgehogs (yay Sonic) I am probably guessing it is a pinto color. The male looks to be I say silver, I would need to look at some less foggy pictures though, who knows maybe its my blackberry being lazy. Mine is an Algerian Dark Grey... I think!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reaper it was nice chatting with you. I will double check everything you asked about Tanya and Lenny. Thank you!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Shetland.

Just to follow up: their white quills are not banded at all. Their chocolate quills are banded white and chocolate. Both have all white feet. The male with the chocolate nose has one spot of brown on one foot underneath.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts