Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I'm Melinda and am new to the board :D I am in the Fort Worth, TX area and adpoted a little girl named Lizzy last week-end off craigslist. I had a male hedgie years ago and when this little girl needed a new home ASAP I went to meet her. OMG...she is the sweetest girl ever! It's really amazing since I believe she has been passed from home to home. She has now found her forever home with me. We have a vet visit set up this week-end for a check-up. She's a little sneezy but took her off the pine bedding and on fleece and she has improved a bunch. She was being fed decent food and is a big girl and loves her wheel :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey :)

Welcome to the board and congrats on your little girl. Lets hope she settles in well and lives a happy life from now on :D

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
She sounds great. Good for you for taking her in. Can't wait to see pictures (hint, hint!) :D

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Such a sweet face on this little girl! And now she has a loving forever home. Time for her to be pampered and spoiled, spoiled, spoiled!!! I can't wait for more pictures.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Melinda and Lizzy! I'm so glad that you guys found each other. I can't wait to see pics of her.
I'm a few hours away from you in Abilene and I hope to meet you and Lizzy at the show next month. ^.^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts