Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regular chat Schedules are: Monday and Thursday nights, 4-8 pm Pacific time (7-11 pm Eastern) & Sunday afternoon 2-4 pm Pacific time. (5-7 pm Eastern)

Come join us! Everyone is welcome. Come on in and tell us about your little hedgie. And there is usually an experienced breeder or two to answer all of your questions.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Regular chat Schedules are: Monday and Thursday nights, 12:00-4:00 pm GMT & Sunday afternoon 7:00-9:00 pm GMT.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yep, without GMT, developed by the British for navigational purposes, we wouldn't have the basis for the International time zone system, developed by a Canadian by the name of Sandford Fleming in the late 1800's. Put simply, Eastern Time Zone is GMT -5. This means that if it is 6:00pm GMT, it is 1:00pm Eastern, -6, or 12:00pm Central, -7, or 11:00am Mountain, -8, 10:00am Pacific, -9, 9:00am Alaska, and -4.5, or 1:30 Newfoundland.

·
Registered
150 Posts
arggg. at first the chat room wasn't letting my sister log in...Now it wont let me log in but will let my sister log in! Can someone help me..I have tryed deleting my user and adding a new one but that still didn't work! :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
now it wont let me or my sister log into it...it says this

Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO c_users VALUES ('Default', 'FabioBruno', '1', '1233016069', 'r','76.178.207.70')
MySQL error: 1062 (Duplicate entry '76.178.207.70' for key 2)
Session halted.

:(

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
No the chat is in a chat room, if you look up, just below the HHC logo at the top of the screen, you'll see three stylized hedgie pics that say "HHC Home", "HHC Chat", and "Photo Gallery". Click on HHC Chat, then you have to register there, and then sign in and start visiting or asking questions. :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
This thread is three years old and the website has been redesigned since then, so the "chat" may not be a feature anymore.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see it now. I don't know why you can't register, but if you have questions the forum is a great place to get answers, too.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have a question how do you post a question thing i know how to answer just not post a question. Also how do you post pics.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts