Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my baby boy, which is going to be picked up soon. I need a name. (He is most likely going to be a white or double white varient.)

Also, I need recommendations for a hideaway. I am getting a snuggle sack for him already, but I want something to put over the snuggle sack. What is best for my baby boy?

Edit: As of right now, he is a platinum.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
What an absolutely beautiful angel!!!!!!!!! You must be so excited. One thing you could do is wait until your new baby is home with you: many times the name just seems to come to you when you get to know their personality. Oh my, that adorable little face!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
For a hideaway I use an igloo, its funny how they can let you know with a look or by rearranging how they want it changed around too lol. Mine started out sleeping in a hedgiebag and now has me arrange it very specifically: Two hedgiebags facing outwards on the bottom, handful of fleece scraps next, then two blankets on top of the scraps, then igloo with cover over top all of it lol

He's very cute and congratulations on your new little guy :) For the name my husband says he looks like a Spanky :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like Shetland said, I usually wait until I see the personality, but this is just in case I need to name him before I get him.

And thanks for the information on hideaways, I am going to get an igloo hide-away. Any reccomendations for the size?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
For some reason I thought of Jessup. Don't ask me why lol. It's a different name....I don't even know where I got it from.
Or Ash?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I would second Marshmallow, just because I think it's a cute name. Here's a list of hamster names my hubby found while looking of a name for his new dwarf, maybe it'll be a good springboard for an idea or two:

http://www.dwarf-hamsters.com/hamsternames.html

He's a certifiable cutie! ^_^

~Katie

·
Registered
902 Posts
Oh, great, a name list. Now I just want more hedgies, thanks a lot. Like I needed encouragement on that end. :lol:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Just a warning, that breeder uses a lot of non-IHA colors. Once you get him you might want to find out what the color is actually called. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.