Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've found my method for trimming Egon's nails, but I've run into a problem...

They didn't cut the nail all the way :/ it's almost all the way cut, but for some reason it didn't go all the way through....

He didn't seemed phased by it and he's sleeping now, but I came here to see what you guys think I should do.

Should I soak his feet in some warm water then try? Its like the one little part of his nail is tougher than the rest -_- so, any help or advice?

I really want to get this taken care of so it doesn't get ripped off later when he's on his wheel :/

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
What are you using for trimming? I'd just say take him out and cut off the rest like you would if it was completely intact still. Sometimes I'll be trimming nails and one will be hanging on by a little bit, I just trim over it again. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I just bought some baby nail clippers and I went to trim the one just hanging there, but it was gone. I think maybe it came off on its own which is scary, but there wasn't a sore on his toe or anything so that's good :)

I'm gonna get the rest of his back toes tonight during his foot bath :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts