Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harley's just had a very bright green poop. He's been eating 8-in-1 hedgehog food and had a piece of banana for a snack for the first time yesterday. I've noticed him licking the carpet....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first time i've fed him banana... i'll monitor poopies today to see if he has another green one.... now i know how my friend feels with 2 human babies.... lol, checking poopies...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was sooo nervous just giving him a treat period. went with the banana and he loooooved it. gobbled it down.... put then out comes green poopie :( i've tried mealworms twice with him and he would give them a good sniff then take off running in the opposite direction, lol. and yet he told off a great dane!!! i've heard ppl talking about mealies.... are those just a nickname for mealworms? i've also heard mention of them liking crickets... i'll wait a few days to try any more treats with him though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Azyrios!! The size piece I gave him may have been a little big, especially for his first time trying it. It definately wasn't human sized though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.