Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to hedgies in general, but am getting my first from MillerMeade Farms on Sunday! I will take any color, because they are all so cute, but I particularly like the Algerian Blacks. http://hedgehogcentral.com/color/black.jpg. Do you guys have any advice that you don't hear often or read on guides but may be important? Thanks! I'll post pictures soon!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Read all the sticky posts at the top of each forum heading. Also browse the wiki and this entire site. You will be amazed at what can be learned. Also tell Gail Reaper said Hi. And welcome to HHC.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Very VERY rare.

To the point of...You won't get any locally, and if there were, there would be a long waiting list that should span about a few years :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
HEY! and welcome to the wonderful world of hedgies!
the only thing i can say is read everything you can on this site. its very helpful!
you will learn ALOT.
and yes, those little Algerian Black hedgie are just too dang cute arnt they? hehehe

oh. and dont forget to post some pictures of your little baby when He/She comes home :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Immortalia said:
Very VERY rare.

To the point of...You won't get any locally, and if there were, there would be a long waiting list that should span about a few years :lol:
Well in that case.. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts