Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Satin & her hedgiemommy send their hedgie greetings :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Me and Daisy also!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
336 Posts
So Does Sully, Gnarly, Zeek, Quincy, Bodacious and I!!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you go to the board index you'll see:
* View unanswered posts • View new posts • View active topics
...at the top of the forums list. :)

Bryan

·
Registered
408 Posts
What about replys to your topics? can u see that? if not, i miss my assistant. :geek: :cry:

·
Registered
228 Posts
You can bookmark topics and subscribe to forums. All of the features you had before PLUS many, many more are all available here. As time goes by we'll be adding even more features

Bryan

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I think the new forum is awesome. You did a great job Bryan, as usual. :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
i agree... but subscibe to forums? what's that?

·
Registered
543 Posts
I haven't tried it with the new forum but normally it means you will get an e-mail or text whenever someone replies to that forum or that topic.

·
Registered
408 Posts
oh. cool. One question. As of not long ago, you can't post in the old forum anymore, but it still shows the users looking at stuff. Will it always? (i mean where it shows active users at the bottom)

Btw, i got the last old forum post. Yay me. :geek: (i was there while it dissapeared, then came back unpostable :ugeek: )

·
Registered
228 Posts
iamdbf said:
oh. cool. One question. As of not long ago, you can't post in the old forum anymore, but it still shows the users looking at stuff. Will it always? (i mean where it shows active users at the bottom)
Of course it will. The ability to post, reply and register have simply been removed, nothing more.

Bryan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts