1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks :)

I'm Leanne and come from the north of England

I am new to the board and to hedgehogs

A friend of mine is having to reluctantly rehome all 5 of her APH's due to developing an allergy and has asked me to look after her male buttons

I have not got him yet but will be very shortly so have joined here to learn about them and I need to learn quick so be prepared cos I am going to ask many questions so I apologise now :oops:

Lea

·
Registered
902 Posts
Welcome! That is a bummer about your friend having to rehome them. I have two little guys now and this website/forum has been such a blessing. Congrats on Buttons, how soon will you get him? Very exciting!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi leanne! I'm from england too, but the midlands, where abouts do you live? You can use the top right hand of the screen to search for any answers you need aswel as asking questions. Is your hedgie called buttons then? That's my hedgies middle name.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi welcome to hhc, hope yoy get all the info you need, these guys are the best around...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pipkin said:
Hi leanne! I'm from england too, but the midlands, where abouts do you live? You can use the top right hand of the screen to search for any answers you need aswel as asking questions. Is your hedgie called buttons then? That's my hedgies middle name.
Thanks for your warm welcomes guys and for putting up all my basic newby questions :D

Pipkin Im from Lancashire :D and I will more than likely keep buttons as his name, still not sure when he will be coming, hopefully with in the next two weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts