Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Madame Bell here with my two most favorite babies Luna Bell and Gideon's Bell! We are in the Upstate SC area around Clemson and Greenville. If you care to know more about us or contact us visit our blogs on Wordpress and Blogger
Follow us on Twitter @LunaHedgieBell
or message us!

All the best from the Upstate,
Madame, Luna, and Bell

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well how cool to find some locals! Did y'all know there's a small breeder in Taylors? I contacted her about getting a baby but her last litter was all gone and she won't have anymore babies til this summer.. I couldn't wait that long, but I'm excited to see her babies!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't actually know of any breeders in Tailors. I've only heard of a few breeders in Seneca and one in Clemson. Have you checked craiglist? I got my babies from a student who couldn't keep hers at the dorm.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have checked Craigslist.. but, I wanted a baby female (as males dominate my home and I want to be able to have something I can give girly stuff, hehe!) that was for sure going to be healthy so I decided to go the breeder route for our first hedgie. Here's the Taylors one: http://darkcornerhedgehogs.com/

I actually found her on the list of breeders on here. She was so sweet when I contacted her and really wanted me to be able to wait, but I did not want to wait that long if I did not have to since I have wanted a hedgie for a long time and have researched for some time as well!

And just FYI- if you guys are into other exotics (namely reptiles), there is a reptile show in Greenville this coming weekend at the Greenville Shriner Club. It's called Repticon. I may be vending the Columbia show in the fall if my breeding season with my leopard geckos goes well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.