Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my little hedgie is 11 weeks now I think and shes currently going through quilling I don't know how long shes been doing it but she has,

But my problem is: Why is she so nice? 99.9% of hedgie videos i see are grumpy and pissed off hedgies during quilling but my girl is just too nice,

I Can tell its not because of external causes cause the quills look healthy and I can see some growing back in,

She has never balled up on me or hissed at me when I get her out of her cage if it helps.

·
Registered
165 Posts
That's too adorable - people usually become upset because there hedgies are too grumpy. I think it's not necessarily the majority of hedgehogs, it's just that unsatisfied people are oftentimes the loudest. ;) Don't worry, nothing is wrong, the more, it means that you got your hedgie from a good place where she was held in the hands of her breeder since early on.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh I realize now that you're worried because she's in the quilling phase whereas I was speaking about grumpiness in general. But my opinion is the same, nothing is wrong! Your hedgie has a good personality!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts