Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Harinezumi is hedgehog in Japanese (literally needlemouse) and in Chinese it's Tsue Weigh (I'm not sure what weigh means but tsue is spikes). I'm an ESL teacher so I'm used to naming kids but I've noticed that the names the kids pick for themselves (I give them a list and then they can pick what they like the best) tend to reflect personalities of said kids. The ones that I think are the best (meaning they don't fight with classmates/try their best/do their work/give hugs and are generally super sweet) are Frank, Bob, Iris, Boris, Toby, Alex, Bella, Angel, Bonnie, and Amy (I know that's a Sonic name but Amys tend to be good kids).
I've noticed naughty kids tend to pick certain names so you might want to stay away from Andy (I saw that was on your list...and those kids tend to think they're the teacher), Victor, Anna, Bruce, Jerry, and Kevin tend to like to not listen/disrupt other kids.
As far as the ones on your list I think Wickett is my first pick and Hufflepuff is my second. I want to see pictures of your new family member as soon as she/he comes home!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts