Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for the past 2 mornings now tails has been making noise at about 8:00 a.m.... i don't know why... she just lays there making these noises almost like a puppy crying... i recorded it on my phone but can't figure out how to convert it so i can post it here... if i do i'll post it... till then tho... anyone know what this could be?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I don't think its hunger cus she always has food,and I don't know how shed b bored since she has her wheel she won't use and 3 small tenis balls she won't use, lol, I don't know, I just hope its not her feeling sick, ill try to convert audio clip to post it up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mina makes little chirps, sighs, squeaks and "burps" when she is sleeping. The first time I heard it (I was sitting in the living room near her cage) it was so loud that I jumped up to go see if she was alright. I lifted up her blanket and she groggily looked up at me like, "WHAT?! I was sleeping human!" I took her out and checked her over and she was fine. It's happened several times since then and now I just smile when I hear it. I just credit it to the fact that she's having happy dreams?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts