Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for the past 2 mornings now tails has been making noise at about 8:00 a.m.... i don't know why... she just lays there making these noises almost like a puppy crying... i recorded it on my phone but can't figure out how to convert it so i can post it here... if i do i'll post it... till then tho... anyone know what this could be?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought at first, but I just got worried since she did it once yesterday morning, twice this morning, and again a few hours ago...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tails might be hungry, or just bored.
Oscar wakes up at 8am because of the pet store employees who sold him to me.
They woke him up at 8am before the store opened so they could feed/play with him :|

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I don't think its hunger cus she always has food,and I don't know how shed b bored since she has her wheel she won't use and 3 small tenis balls she won't use, lol, I don't know, I just hope its not her feeling sick, ill try to convert audio clip to post it up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mina makes little chirps, sighs, squeaks and "burps" when she is sleeping. The first time I heard it (I was sitting in the living room near her cage) it was so loud that I jumped up to go see if she was alright. I lifted up her blanket and she groggily looked up at me like, "WHAT?! I was sleeping human!" I took her out and checked her over and she was fine. It's happened several times since then and now I just smile when I hear it. I just credit it to the fact that she's having happy dreams?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts