Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure where to post this but i saw the cutest little holiday Hedgehog decorations today @ Target, not plush but awesome for hedgie lovers that wants to decorate for the holidays and showing love of your hedgie's without having plush toys laying around the house =]

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
I am seeing hedgie stuff everywhere now, is it a fad or is it a situation where you don't notice something until you are interested in it yourself? I mean, Target for hedgie stuff? I have seen so much stuff at Target for hedgies, I just can't believe it! I love it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Haha, my boyfriend and I were just given the Hedgie figurine on the left by a friend of ours as a gift since she knew we have Miki and absolutely love her. Then, for Hanukkah, my parents just gave us both a ceramic hedgehog figurine. We're slowly making a collection without even meaning to! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Believe it or not, I found a plush hedgehog mom and baby at Ikea for $9.99! Which worked out well because I was looking for a plush hedgie for me niece and had to go to Ikea for something completely unrelated. They also have a hedgie cookie cutter in with a forest animal mix.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i went to target today to pick up some Christmas tree ornaments and there it was two hedgie tree ornaments very similar to the ones i posed early in this thread except much smaller to hang on the tree of course :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
spritecann said:
not sure where to post this but i saw the cutest little holiday Hedgehog decorations today @ Target, not plush but awesome for hedgie lovers that wants to decorate for the holidays and showing love of your hedgie's without having plush toys laying around the house =]
I have the one on the left. :) I got it for hannukah, and Spiff seems to like it too! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts