Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I made a post about this, but I couldn't figure out how to edit posts, so we're trying again. XD

Based on the pictures attached, what color do you think John is?

I'm thinking a Chocolate Pinto, as he has white patches (one of them resembled a t-rex when I first got him. XD)

Any input is appreciated! Thanks guys! :D

(More pictures can be found here: https://www.pinterest.com/Hawkstorm1622/sir-john-quilliam-martin-newton-mcmuffin-iii/)

Sorry for only one picture. The other ones on my phone are blurry and don't work. XD The one included is back in January when I first got John, and I am holding him for the first time. :) (It's kinda bad quality, so I'm sorry. XD)

*EDIT: Found another picture! It is slightly edited, but it shows his quills nicely. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You need to take pictures of his face looking into the camera and one from above showing his whole body. It would be best if they are taken in natural light.
Do these work?

I don't have many pictures on my laptop. The link in the original post has many more images that might meet the requirements.

I also forgot to mention that he has no mottling on his belly. :)

(Sorry one image is sideways and the other is blurry. XD I have more pictures on my phone, and will probably end up throwing them onto my laptop soon.)

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is his nose liver coloured or brown?
Brown (from what I can tell. He's asleep at the moment, and I don't want to wake him, so I'm basing this off pictures. XD). :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the nose is brown then I would say he is a grey pinto, if it's liver then I would say a chocolate pinto.
Handled him a little yesterday and I was correct that his nose is brown. :)

Thanks, Nikki! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts