Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey :) I'll be getting a hedgie soon and I really need some names for him/her. I really appreciate the help.

If you could pick your favourite, rate them, and/or suggust others, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

GIRLS:
Carliegh, Marliegh, Lily, Drew, Piper, Mia, Lia, Tally, Layla, Maxine, Evie.

BOYS:
Emmett, Miles, Dimitri, Blaze, Blake, Hunter, Seth, Austin, Matt, Max.

Thanks!
<3 Megan <3

·
Registered
275 Posts
When you get your hedgie and hold him for the first time you'll look deep into his beady little eyes and think: "You look like a (insert name here)."

:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
CoxMD said:
When you get your hedgie and hold him for the first time you'll look deep into his beady little eyes and think: "You look like a (insert name here)."

:)
Agreed! When I got Annabelle, I had noooo idea what to name her, but then as I was driving home with her, the name Annabelle popped into my head and it stuck. Before I got Lily, I knew I wanted to name her Lily; even after I picked her up, I couldn't think of a better-fitting name. I guess it was fate. :p

As far as the names you have go, I like Tally, Piper, and Lily (of course!) for a girl, and Max for a boy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Basil was an easy one, my family and I were watching the British sitcom Fawlty Towers and I thought to myself "Basil would be a great hedgehog name." Basil was Basil the moment I held him.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Fawlty Towers. <3 I was practically raised on British humour since my dad is a Brit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts