Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the most amazing laptop sleeve today that I had to share!
I purchased it at a store called Pangeae, here in Nashville, TN.
Its basically a small boutique that sells really cool clothing, gifts, etc.
I paid $23, & its made my YakPak. You can find it online at http://www.yakpak.com.
They also sell handbags and make up bags with the hedgehog print!
Its currently on back order but keep checking back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellows, I tried to use a network cable to connect to xbox live with my laptop that uses vista. It didn't work, but when I tried it with my dad's laptop that uses XP it had no problem connecting. I used the same steps with both laptops to allow other network connections use the laptops connection. Could someone tell me why this happened and how I can make it work on vista. How do you connect your xbox 360 through your laptop with vista? Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey jumbika this is a hedgehog forum not geek squad? :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hedge hogs rule said:
hey jumbika this is a hedgehog forum not geek squad? :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAHAH you have no idea how much that made me laugh :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts