Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the CUTEST Easter candy at Walmart~ Hedgehog Candy!!
Here is Miss Muffet posing with the hedgehog lollipops, chocolate, marshmallow pop and cookie (and jelly beans in a hedgehog flip-flop not pictured)!

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I love the hedgehog candies! I was very upset to find out that practically everything else they sold in that "series" thing *didn't* have the hedgie, though. It's like, okay, have a chick/rabbit/squirrel/owl/hedgehog candy, and want a mug too? Have a chick/rabbit/squirrel/owl! What, you want the hedgehog? That's silly, we didn't make one because they weren't good enough. :roll: I wanted a hedgie mug! :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LizardGirl said:
I love the hedgehog candies! I was very upset to find out that practically everything else they sold in that "series" thing *didn't* have the hedgie, though. It's like, okay, have a chick/rabbit/squirrel/owl/hedgehog candy, and want a mug too? Have a chick/rabbit/squirrel/owl! What, you want the hedgehog? That's silly, we didn't make one because they weren't good enough. :roll: I wanted a hedgie mug! :lol:
LOL ditto on the hedgie mug!!! I kept looking and digging through the shelves thinking I must have missed it~ but alas...no hedgie mug! :( So now will be the true test to see how long we can last without actually eating the cute candies! I did end up buying the same things in multiple colors too...just because! :lol:

Thanks Hedgieonboard! Though she had just gotten a bath and was more concerned with digging through the piles of blankets we had on the bed than investigating the candy! She found such a good snuggle spot that I had to take all of the covers off the bed to find her~ silly thing! :D

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
lol Im picturing that and smiling. She probably picked a spot that was the hardest to, mine is all about blankets too but will try getting into a pillowcase if he can lol :)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hedgehogs and candy are a good combo! :lol: Yum, chocolate!

·
Registered
270 Posts
those cookies taste like chalk unfortunately. the gummies were good though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I received the gummy and milk chocolate packs and I felt so guilty eating the hedgies but I knew if I did not eat them they would be secretly put in trash.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was looking for the mug too! The other people were looking at me weird for digging through all the shelves. haha! I didn't buy the candy because I knew I'd feel sick eating it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts