Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Look. At. The. Forums.
There is a Cage Examples thread right at the very top of the Housing & Accessories section. There's LOTS of pictures of acceptable cages there, and in the Cage Examples Discussion thread, people discuss where to get supplies and such. You have pretty much everything you need right in front of you. Just search.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Hedgehog madness x said:
yep i know i have seen it! BUT im asking because all of those cages have wires! and i have herd that is bad? am i right or wrong geesh this forum isnt as good as i thought it would be
Do u know how to read?
Everything U keep asking about is already posted if u would just take the time to read through the threads :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Hedgehog madness x said:
yep i know i have seen it! BUT im asking because all of those cages have wires! and i have herd that is bad? am i right or wrong geesh this forum isnt as good as i thought it would be
It seems you have gotten a lot of wrong and misleading information from somewhere. Perhaps you should thoroughly read the advice on this forum and forget all the wrong info you have read other places.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I believe the wires you are talking about are in c&c cages, and the way they are constructed the hedgehogs can't get to the wires, c&c as in cubes and cloroplast, grided storage cubes, and sign material, that goes up 6-8 in,or more so the hedgies can't get to the wires anyway. And same with the vertical bars, I believe we have maybe 1 or 2 owners using them for cages on here,(and they still have the 6-8 or more inches of cloroplast going up the sides, to prevent escapes, injuries ect) but are most popular as playpens, and when they are in the playpens, they are with their hedgie parents, who are constantly watching them and making sure there are no injuries, or escapes. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LarryT said:
Hedgehog madness x said:
yep i know i have seen it! BUT im asking because all of those cages have wires! and i have herd that is bad? am i right or wrong?
Do u know how to read?
Everything U keep asking about is already posted if u would just take the time to read through the threads :eek:
Ive read the thread but it didnt anwser my question

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Hedgehog madness x said:
Ive read the thread but it didnt anwser my question
If there was something wrong with the cages in the discussion thread, then someone else would have already said something.

You really need to learn to read the threads and use the "search" function that this forum provides that allows you to easily find different threads. The search is on the top right corner of the title image.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts