Hedgehog Central banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nikki did an EXCELLENT job with the snuggle sack and liner I ordered. It was everything I wanted and more! Highly recommend you purchase from her!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Nikki, Thank you so much for promptly filling my order! As always, everything is gorgeous...........the hedgie hats are just perfect!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Nikki, i am trying to spoil my hedgie but i am unable to view your items on ur site. Do u have an etsy store or another way for me to browse? Thanks for your time.

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up:

NOTE: I will not be sewing between February 28, 2015 and April 30, 2015. I will be away on holidays then I will probably be moving into a new house as soon as I return. I will be taking orders and filling them in the order they are paid for once I start sewing again. Sorry for any inconvenience

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Request for Order from Nikki!

Hi Nikki...I am trying to catch you very early at Quills & Things for one of Snuggy's Christmas presents. As you already know he is a Shetland Sheepdog. I would like a comforatably sized blanket made for him. Let me know how you usually make them and you know I trust your judgment completely. He is 33 pounds. I am interested in the grey dot material if that is available. I remember once you told me the best materials for a blanket for him and I can't remember so you will have to refresh my memory. Figure out the cost and shipping and I will send you payment as I usually do with a money order if that is still OK.

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
I am going to be out of the country until April 15, 2016 so I will not be doing any sewing from now until I return. If anyone wants to order I will be accepting orders while I'm away and filling them in the order received once I return home.

Thanks!!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts