Hedgehog Central banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
If I had a pattern for the small igloos I'd give it to Nikki, but the way the 10" sized covers are designed, it doesn't work on the small igloos or it makes the doorway too tight to get through.

G

·
XD oh well...

I had to try, I was thinking something to that factor, my girls both rather smush into those small ones then a medium I suppose it just makes them feel safer sometimes they like to snuggle in the fleece strips in the medium igloo but normally the small igloos are their choice.

I was just thinking of how to cute-if-y their cages more XD

Thank you for the prompt replies :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
TWCOGAR said:
XD oh well...

I had to try, I was thinking something to that factor, my girls both rather smush into those small ones then a medium I suppose it just makes them feel safer sometimes they like to snuggle in the fleece strips in the medium igloo but normally the small igloos are their choice.

I was just thinking of how to cute-if-y their cages more XD

Thank you for the prompt replies :)
my boys do the same thing. They have the medium igloos but would rather stuff themselves into the small ones! The igloos covers are just darling.

·
Registered
666 Posts
ha ha i actually tried to trick jeremiah and put an old small igloo over him today since he hates igloos and he is so big that every time he would move or try to walk the igloo would move with him, it was stuck on him lol.

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
The next time I'm in a petstore, which I have to admit won't be for a while now, I'll look for one of the smaller igloos so I can make a igloo cover pattern for it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nikki -

Milly and I are in love with the liner we bought from you! It is so well made and, I have to admit, I would sleep with it if I hadn't bought it for Milly. :D She has taken to snuggling up in the blankie you made when I put it in her igloo, and normally she completely ignores her igloo!

Thanks so much for the great communication, pricing and quality. We will be ordering another liner from you again. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nikki, is the Stars F54 fabric flannel or fleece? It's so pretty! Christmas is coming up soon.... Milly needs a present. :D

Also, I just want to let possible future customers know that Nikki's shipping & handling costs are very reasonable!

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Shipping to Edmonton for a hedgie bag/blanket set would be $3.00.

Hannah, the Stars F54 is flannel, all the fleece is shown on the igloo cover page. Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi! Just received my 2 new bags for little Dexter :)
They actually arrived a long time ago, but I was out of town until last night. They arrived the day I left... haha bad timing

But anyway, they are adorable and look nice and cozy warm!!
Thanks so much for an awesome product (as ususal :D)

(Also goldeneyes, I live in Central NY and it took somewhere between 14-16 days for my stuff to arrive. But it's worth the wait!)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Oh snap, I might have to find some temporary fleece, my baby is definitely going to be here before that. Ah well, it'll be good to have another back up :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
GoldenEyes said:
Oh snap, I might have to find some temporary fleece, my baby is definitely going to be here before that. Ah well, it'll be good to have another back up :)
Yeah but I live in the US so it probably took some extra time to get to me... I feel like it would be a week for you? (That's just a total guess :lol: )

·
Registered
384 Posts
DexterTheHog said:
GoldenEyes said:
Yeah but I live in the US so it probably took some extra time to get to me... I feel like it would be a week for you? (That's just a total guess :lol: )
It's my own fault anyways lol I procrastinated :roll:

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Thank you Dexter for the kind words, I'm so glad you like your hedgie bags!

Goldeneyes - I can ship express post which should only take 2-3 days but the shipping would be more expensive then. I charge the same amount for shipping that the post office charges me, nothing extra. If you want you can let me know what you're thinking of ordering and I can find out how much the express post would be.

Thanks!

81 - 100 of 139 Posts