Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now selling hedgehog bags, hats, blankets and liners.

Pics can be found on my website http://www.quillsnthings.webs.com under Accessories. You can either contact me through the website or email me at [email protected] and make sure to put hedgies or something similar in the subject line, or you can pm me here on the board.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Re: Hedgehog Bags

I just had a look. I will probably be ordering a hedgie hat once you get some "boy" fabrics ^-^

Also, I was just wondering... do you possibly ship your hedgies? I'd like to possibly adopt one from you somewhere in the future :)

·
Registered
651 Posts

Those are beautiful! If you're still making these by the time I start getting paychecks, I'm buying at least one hedgiebag. Probably two for each of them because my babies are spoiled.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

I agree, they are all so cute! :D

·
Registered
275 Posts

Hey Nikki, would you be able to make a "boy collection" in your hedgie bags? Basil can handle purple but I don't think he's strong enough to wear pink! :D

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

LOL...I'm hoping to have some "boy" bags done this week. Sorry but I had bought a bunch of pink material in preparation for my new granddaughter that's due in Sept. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts

Youre doing a very nice job :mrgreen: ill try to buy some soon ;) Congrats for your granddaughter :D

·
Registered
312 Posts

nikki said:
Just letting everyone know that I now have some "boy" colour bags for sale. :) They're shown on my website.
They are so cute!

·
Registered
275 Posts

I just receieved two of Nikki's blue froggy Hedgie Bags for Basil and he thinks they're the best thing since superworms. He loves the snuggly fleece and the size so that he can burrow in it securely and sleep peacefully. He also loves the multicolored leopard print frogs. :D

Thankyou Nikki!

I think every hedgehog should have a set of these cosy Hedgie Bags.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts