Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I remember there was an issue with a breeder that had that name but I can't say with certainity that the one you are looking at is the same. The breeder that I read about did have that name though so I guess its possible that it could be or possible that someone else has that name too. The stories came up with my internet searches almost a year ago when I was researching information before I got my hedgehog.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Yep, Heavenlyhogs was someone else. I don't have any experience or have spoken to this breeder, but they don't look bad. Maybe Nancy's talked to them and has more info? Not sure. From what I see on the website I'd say go for it, they are at the very least better than many other breeders I've seen.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
The Heavenly Hogs that is the the problem lives in the UK.

Connie of Heavenly Hedgehogs In Manitoba is fine as far as I know. I have talked with her many times in the past and she is very nice. I have never heard anything negative about her. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got my little Tobi from Connie at Heavenly Hedgehogs.

She's a pleasure to deal with; she did a wonderful job of sociallizing the little hedgies. I live in WInnipeg so I was able to pick my little guy up from her house. She also gave me the food that he was eating at the time.

When I picked up Tobi for the first time, I fell in love instantly because I could tell he was well socialized. To this day he doesn't huffle much at me. He's a happy and healthy little guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts