Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little Millie did the cutest thing last night. We were hanging out watching tv in my room. I was lying on the bed with her on her blankie on my belly. I had my hand cupped close to her while she slept on her side with her feet sticking out. Her feet were resting on one of my fingers, and when i moved my hand a little she stuck her foot out and stretched untill it was touching my finger again....as if to say "please dont go daddy" It is the first time she has sought me out for anything other than a food dispenser so it was pretty heart warming for me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awww..., that's so sweet...*heart*

The first time Geoffrey splatted on me, I almost cried. The first time he let me rub his underbelly, my heart melted. The first time he beelined to me like a little puppy greeting his master at the door, my heart burst with joy... So I know exactly how you felt when Millie sought you out.

The moments like these are so precious and endearing that they make working with a shy hedgie so much more rewarding and meaningful. I'll cherish these moments forever, even long after our little angle is gone, and I'm sure you'll cherish your special moments with Millie forever too. Thanks for sharing one of them with us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts