Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard prick chirp for the first time. I heard hedgehogs only chirp when they are extremly happy and prick was under a blanket so he must have been in the act of :oops: at the time

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ha Litch your'e lucky that Prick does :oops: under a blanket. Mine waits until he is completely uncovered being held or sitting in someones lap. It's a charming behaviour that I was not expecting when I signed up as a hedgehog mom. :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine only chirps when she's sniffing around while exploring something new. She's a little adventurer - I kinda wished I named her Dora now, since exploring seems to be her favorite thing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I'm a new hedgehog mom. What is this :oops: you are talking about?

·
Registered
508 Posts
iv never owned a boy hedgie, but im pretty sure the :oops: they are rerferring too is
"special boy time" if ya know what i mean :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's kind of what I was thinking. Ha ha. Phew. Happy that Lemon is a little girl!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
LarryT said:
Lets keep it clean. :oops: :lol:
We are. It's a hedgehog behaviour and a legitimate topic. We didn't use any swear words or other inappropriate language. But even if we had said masturbate instead of :oops: what's so wrong with that?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought that he was joking, hence the :lol:

Could be wrong though...

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
hedgielover said:
LarryT said:
Lets keep it clean. :oops: :lol:
We are. It's a hedgehog behaviour and a legitimate topic. We didn't use any swear words or other inappropriate language. But even if we had said masturbate instead of :oops: what's so wrong with that?
Don't have a cow was only joking! :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
:lol: arent boy hedgies wonderful - I have one that delights on trying to gross me out!!!! Usually when I wake him in the evening for cuddles - I only have to unwrap his fleece and call him and he comes out BUT his latest trick is to come out towards me - start arching his back and rubbing his bits on the floor - to nuzzle himself for a few seconds and come towards me still with back arched and all his bits on FULL display :shock: jus EWWWWW my oldest boy hedgie tries it on with his toy mousie - I thought he was having a fit the first time I saw it and went running over to go and pick him up - luckily I realised at last minute what he was doing before actually picking him up :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts