Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today my little Regina turned 1 year old! (They grow so fast... *sniff*)

She got a pack of treats, a bunny stuffed toy, a little hedgie stuffed toy, and two scratch off happy birthday lottery tickets (she was mad that she didn't win either of them). I also got her a bike speedometer to keep track of how many miles a night she runs, and I installed that on her wheel.

I gave her a little foot bath before taking her birthday pics (she was cranky that she had to have a foot bath on her birthday :lol:) so by the time I got around to taking her pics, she was having none of it and kept trying to run off. I did manage to get a few good ones, though! Here they are:

I have to give a shout out to shaelikestaquitos for the idea to make a birthday hat. I was wondering where I would find a hedgie-size hat, and then I saw Kashi's homemade hat! Thanks Shae!

"Why are you wearing my hat? That's my hat!"

·
Registered
175 Posts
haha, awe! that little hat is so cute on her! and I love the last picture when she's staring down the stuffie that stole her hat! too cute! :lol:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

what a loved, spoiled hedgie. :D

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Happy birthday, Regina!
I LOOOVE her hat! So adorable! I would have made Kashi a pink one too, but he's too "manly" for that ;) I love the last photo, though omg <3

WHY IS SHE SO PRECIOUS??

·
Registered
268 Posts
OMG that is too cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA!
The hat is just adorable. And tell Regina that most people don't win those tickets, so she shouldn't feel too bad :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regina says thanks for all the birthday wishes and hat compliments! I think she secretly enjoyed the extra attention, even though she pretended not to ;)

shaelikestaquitos said:
I LOOOVE her hat! So adorable! I would have made Kashi a pink one too, but he's too "manly" for that ;)
Haha, aww, Kashi looked pretty dapper in his manly, non-pink birthday hat!

xspiked said:
And tell Regina that most people don't win those tickets, so she shouldn't feel too bad :)
LOL, she was only disappointed for a little bit. I think she was angrier that her hat got stolen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts