Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sweet baby boy Inky is 3 today! Officially an old man! :D :D :D He will be enjoying a luxurious 30 seconds of all-you-can-eat mealies, a scrambly egg cake, and a IOU for some miniature mealworms (tenebrio obscurus) and phoenix worms (soldier fly larvae, yes, maggots :lol: ), things he doesn't get too often.

I'll get some pictures and videos to post soon!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Happy birthday my beautiful little boy! You know how much I love you. I can't wait to see your new pictures. I hope your day was just grand!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Happy birthday Inky!!! Have fun eating all of your delicious treats! :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Happy Birthday Inky, hope you enjoy your treats!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Happy Birthday Inky Boy!!! What a wonderful Mommy you have to give you all of those yummy treats!! lol Never thought I'd call a maggot yummy!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww, Inky says thank you to you all for the kind wishes!

I didn't get home until about 8:30 last night, no pictures yet. I'll be picking up some canned and pouched Wellness for him soon, so hopefully he'll cooperate for some om nom nom pics. :D

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yayy, I finally got out shopping and picked up his wellness. Inky would like to report that he's been having lots of delicious mealies, pupae, phoenix worms, and mini mealworms. I have a few videos of the bugs themselves and of him eating them, that I may post eventually if I ever get around to it. :lol: He really likes the phoenix worms, though, in case anyone was wondering. I've fed them to my bearded dragons and they didn't like them as much.

Healthy Indulgence pouched food for treats tomorrow night! It's more like birthday week for Inky considering how long it takes to eat all that food. :lol:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys! Last night he got a dish full of Wellness chicken/crab/herring pouched food, mealie pupae, and some kibble as a treat (in addition to his regular food). I'm happy to say he enjoyed the pouched stuff! He hasn't liked wet food before.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts