Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe that I've had Kashi for almost a whole year! To be honest, time's flown by so fast. I had a look at Kashi's baby pictures, and my has he grown!

From when I first got Kashi, I can definitely say that we have become much closer. After one year together, he sometimes will even ask for affection by nuzzling into my arm and running to my feet/lap if I put him down on the floor/bed. It's so rewarding when I glimpses of such affection behind his silly grumpy personality!

After being with him for a year, I cannot imagine not falling asleep to the *crunch* *crunch* *crunch* of his loud kibble eating, or waking up from a bad nightmare and having the soft pitter-patter of his feet against his wheel to make me realize I'm at home, safe and sound. In short, I just can't imagine my life without him.

Thank you Kashi, for always being there for me.

And thank you, HHC for the same, and for helping me keep Kashi safe and happy <3

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Happy Birthday!!! beyond. adorable.

·
Registered
418 Posts
AW!!! SO CUTE! Fuzzie will be two coming this may! maybe she'll let me take pictures of her in a hat.. not likely though she'll just think the paper is after her and yell "GET TO THA CHOPPA"

·
Registered
694 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASHI!!!!!!!

What a beautiful birthday boy! He's so adorable!

(By the way, what camera do you have? If I'm guessing, it's a dslr? Canon 5D? I could be completely off though...)

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone ^_^

pooka dotted said:
AW!!! SO CUTE! Fuzzie will be two coming this may! maybe she'll let me take pictures of her in a hat.. not likely though she'll just think the paper is after her and yell "GET TO THA CHOPPA"
LOLOL Your hedgie sounds like one tough cookie :lol:

I bribed Kashi with mealies and kibbles to take these photos :) I still couldn't keep him still for very long (and he's pretty lazy when I take him out for bonding sessions)

ReginasMommy said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASHI!!!!!!!

What a beautiful birthday boy! He's so adorable!

(By the way, what camera do you have? If I'm guessing, it's a dslr? Canon 5D? I could be completely off though...)
I have the Canon EOS 400D which is basically the Rebel (just the older version) :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not only is your hedgehog adorable, but I have to add that what you wrote was super adorable too!
I imagined it as I read it, and it was so endearing! I'm very glad to have read this, and seen your loving birthday pictures.
I look forward to hearing the crunching and wheel-running of my own hedgie someday!

Happy Birthday, Kashi!

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Awwww, what adorable pictures, but then how could they not be with such an adorable subject. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Love it!!! It even looks like he is reading it! Happy Birthday Kashi!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wow!! Happy Birthday Kashi!! :D
I love the fifth picture of the birthday boy with the party hat on! :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Awwww, what a sweet post! Kashi is obviously very well-loved. :)

And I just love the party hat pics! So cute!!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Happy Birthday Kashi!! That is definately cute and adorable beyond expression :D He looks to really be reading his little card. I remember when you had first got him and its very hard to believe its been a year. To Health and continued Happiness Kashi! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts