Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I hear everybody and bond time.. So whenever I get home which is like 9 pm I wait till he is up and I start a half an hour of holding on my lap, or in my hands.Or even on my computer desk. I noticed the other night, I came home, and he heard me and ran into his shelter. I was thinking, Now to have some time with him I gotta lift his hide spot. But anyway, tonight I had him, but it's like he always wants to get away from me. He is like 6 months old. I put him on the floor, and this may be a big mistake.. but He chewed on a piece of corn chip, I told him no no no, thats not for you. When picking him up be began to puff, but relaxed him self. Tell me if anything is not normal.

·
Registered
594 Posts
He may just not be a cuddler. one of mine isn't.
For bonding time you could try sitting in the floor and letting him run across you and around you or sit with a blanket on your lap and let him explore the blanket.

As for the corn chip as long as he just tasted it I think he will be fine I just wouldn't feed them to him.
No matter how much he tries to talk you into it! lol

And most of the time I have to take all of mine out of their houses for bonding/play time. :?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts