Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

Penelope anointed after sitting in the grass in my front yard today. It was a lot of saliva, and she put it everywhere and then crawled under my pant leg while I was looking away. So I got anointing juice all over my foot and pant leg. And it smelled horrible. :oops:

Just felt like sharing a funny story on here.

=]

·
Registered
29 Posts
hahaha thats so funny! I think i heard someone say that one of their hedgies annointed to dog poop :lol: ! I've only had my hedgie for 4 days and he's annointed to bananas. Do they only annoint to things that they are unfamilular with? because I have him a banana a couple of days after and he didnt annoint. He just took a bite out of it :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Henry annointed to his "new car" a matchbox convertible, and to his potty box, his boy Bolt annointed to potty box (yesterday's news litter), and Kim has had several annoint with baked yam, and then she had orange hedgies. LOL Aren't they funny?

·
Registered
161 Posts
My girl got her first dried mealies yesterday. She ate both but annointed a little bit later. Bathtime!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Mine anointed with a piece of dirt on the ground when I let him outside the other day...at least im pretty sure it was dirt...although it was round like a pebble but he munched it right up so I'm not exactly sure what it was :lol: He definitely got a bath that night too though ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Haha I cannot wait to watch an anointing. I pick up my girl tomorrow --->

Although, I must admit...I feel like its something I should turn away for lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts