Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to be the first to post in here! :mrgreen:

Just wanted to say that the new forum looks great - good job guys, and hopefully we wont loose too many members from the board.

·
Administrator
3,645 Posts
I suspect we will lose a few initially and as time goes on they will seek out out again. Seems to be the case when forums have major overhauls.

We really needed this update. The old software was becoming quickly outdated and was had less security features making it more difficult and time consuming to keep spammers and hackers from messing with our community.

Unfortunately we couldn't convert the old database. But if you see a thread in the old archive that you want here, let us know. We have been trying to bring information over to have it here.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hodgeheg said:
I get to be the first to post in here! :mrgreen:

Just wanted to say that the new forum looks great - good job guys, and hopefully we wont loose too many members from the board.
Lucky! first post!
As for losing members, i am currently (on the old forum) doing a good job at convincing numothehedgehog not to quit. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
yea this board is Great! the smilies are pretty funny looking though :lol: hehehe
the layout is like a few other forums im on so its nice and easy for me to use :D
thanks to everyone who helps with HHC! i dont know what id do with out it, and you guys!!!

<3
*Anna*
&
*Daisy*

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think it's going to take a little time to learn the ins and outs of the new HHC board. But I'm liking what I see so far :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hedgie17 said:
i love it! the only thing that bugs me is that you have to go back to the board index to veiw new posts
that annoys me too... that, and That you have no way to post a big pic in an e-mail on this. (You can only do that picture link thing in a post) but i love the amount of new options, and how it shows in posts if the person is online. I will still miss my assistant. *sniff* :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts