Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Booster from Harrison's website for Milly a couple weeks ago... the shipping and handling was $11 or so and it took a while to get here. But!

I opened the package up, and looked at the bottle, and saw the expiration date... November 2011. I was pretty upset because the stuff isn't cheap, and I would barely put a dent in the stuff if I only used it through November. I called Harisson's yesterday and left a message explaining my issue, and a customer service rep called me back almost right away. She apologized profusely about receiving a bottle that I would only be able to use for 3.5 months when it should have a shelf life of 18 months. I asked her what my options were to get a different bottle, and she said, "Oh, we don't want to put you through that trouble, and we wouldn't re-sell the bottle you have anyway because of the expiration date. We'll just send you another bottle free of charge."

WOOHOO! I'll take it! I thanked the woman at least 4 times. I got an e-mail today saying it was shipped. I am very pleased, and very highly recommend Harrison's for anyone that is interested. :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I LOVE Harrison's! :mrgreen:

I have them 'friended' on Facebook and replied to a post offering free shipping with my own little snippy remark about their website stating it's only for the US. I asked what they had against their Canadian customers???

The chick from Harrison's replied to my post an assured me all Canadian orders would also qualify and could she please have my mailing address so she could send me a 'gift' for my trouble. A couple weeks later, I received two tubes of natural lipbalm that is AWEsome!!

I sent her a pic of Snarf in my email thanking her and she asked if Harrison's could use his pic in their publications. Cool, eh?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Very cool. :D Many people generally share their bad experiences with companies and complain about the service. Thank you for sharing your good experience. When I see that someone has a good experience, I will generally use that company if it's at all possible to do so. I've never shopped with them before but I'm going to look at their website and check out their products.

Thank you for the good news!! :D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MissC said:
I LOVE Harrison's! :mrgreen:

I have them 'friended' on Facebook and replied to a post offering free shipping with my own little snippy remark about their website stating it's only for the US. I asked what they had against their Canadian customers???

The chick from Harrison's replied to my post an assured me all Canadian orders would also qualify and could she please have my mailing address so she could send me a 'gift' for my trouble. A couple weeks later, I received two tubes of natural lipbalm that is AWEsome!!

I sent her a pic of Snarf in my email thanking her and she asked if Harrison's could use his pic in their publications. Cool, eh?
That IS cool! Snarf will be a hedgehog in history :D

ProjectParanoia said:
That's great! I'm glad things worked out for you. I love companies like that :)
Same here. It's a nice change from dealing with companies that never call you back, refuse to refund your money or replace the product, or tell you that you need to pay for the S&H for a product you aren't happy with. Love it!

Rainy said:
Very cool. :D Many people generally share their bad experiences with companies and complain about the service. Thank you for sharing your good experience. When I see that someone has a good experience, I will generally use that company if it's at all possible to do so. I've never shopped with them before but I'm going to look at their website and check out their products.

Thank you for the good news!! :D
100% recommend them. I love hearing about great companies and always try to share my happiness with them lol. Both the reps I talked to were very polite and understanding, and the first one I talked to asked me if I have a larger bird that might go through the Booster in 3 months. When I told her I will be using it for a hedgehog, she was really curious and asked me a bunch of questions. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts