Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty bad quality pics, maybe some better ones a little later:

So Gordon is home at last. He actually got cuter since the last time I saw him :D His split face now includes a little brown ring around his eye (on the same side as his little smudge nose).

He hasn't been huffing or puffing at all, and is very friendly. He's been happily exploring (and pooping) everywhere.

As soon as I put him in the cage, he ran right up the tube and looked around the loft, then went back down and continued exploring downstairs.

My one concern is that he's been scratching a little, and some dry skin has been coming off, but I haven't seen anything crawling. I gave him a water-only bath just to sort of get the shavings and dust out of there, since I have him on liners, hopefully any irritation will go away. If he's still scratching tomorrow I'll check for mites. :(

He's eaten, and I'm not sure whether he's drunk any water yet, since I've switched him to a dish instead of a bottle.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Gordon's home!

I never had the chance to pick one up, since I didn't know he was on the bottle before he came home. I'm going to try to pick one up tomorrow :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Gordon's home!

2 more pics:

I took his hedgie hat off and took a picture of him sleeping.. I couldn't help it, he was so adorable

And a more in-focus picture of his cool split-face markings. The other side of his face has no markings. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
he is adorable! congrats!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Oh my! He is gorgeous. I must kidnap, ummmm I mean borrow him, for a brief vacation, before Lizard Girl and Shelby's Mom. Such a little sweetheart!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Awww, so cute! I love the way you can see his nose peeking out while he's curled up asleep :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
OMG! What a little sweetheart :) It sounds like he is already at home in his new cage, that's great :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, I'll make sure to lock my door so nobody sneaks in and steals him :lol:

He's been a total sweetheart :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes but what about the window?....
Haha just kidding, he looks like a cutie. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I bought a water bottle today and set it up, but he's already drinking out of the dish. What a quick and easy guy :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

He doesn't seem too pleased, but he still looks pretty cute :)

Here's him being a little punk & turning up my speaker (he didn't actually turn the knob, of course)

and... breakfast!

I'm gonna slow down on the picture taking now lol. He seems to be doing good still. He's drinking, eating, and doing lots of sleeping. I was a little worried that maybe he was too hot, but when he's up and awake he's extremely hyper, so I think he's just a lazy baby and likes to sleep hehe

·
Registered
594 Posts
shetland said:
Oh my! He is gorgeous. I must kidnap, ummmm I mean borrow him, for a brief vacation, before Lizard Girl and Shelby's Mom. Such a little sweetheart!!!!!
I don't know what your talking about *slips Gordon into pocket*.

He is adorable!!
I love his little smudged nose.
I love pinto's!
I have a little Coco Bean myself! (Chocolate Pinto)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts