Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, White y has unfortunately passed on today. White y was diagnosed with SCC oral cancer. She started with an ear infection, got few teeth removed, got a tumour surgery and lastly was unable to breathe and was wheezing due to the cancer spreading to her nasal. She fought on for 2 weeks, was hospitalised for 4d3n, in hopes of recovery. She unfortunately crossed the rainbow bridge when i arrived at the hospital today, in my arms. My dearest baby was holding on, till her last breath, awaiting my arrival. White y has been a lovely 4 year old hedgehog, she was well loved by everyone with her beady eyes and active self, White y was a plump little baby. She sadly lost almost 250g due to cancer. White y was buried with her new fluffy house, as her stomach has turned green after her death. Thank you all for allowing me to gajn different ways to help White y through different forums. And especially dearest Kalandra, for constantly checking on White y. White y is blessed and extremely well loved.
Vertebrate White Toy Textile Mammal

Vertebrate White Organism Mammal Carnivore

Carnivore Fluid Terrestrial animal Whiskers Snout

Rodent Whiskers Fawn Rat Terrestrial animal

·
Administrator
3,702 Posts
I'm sorry to read this. You fought a hard fight. Cancer is just such a nasty problem and SCC can be really bad as it tends to spread just like this one did. Take care of yourself and rest in peace little one you were loved and will be missed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts