Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I think the camera just made the colour look funny. There aren't hedgies that I know of that are that yellow.

·
Registered
508 Posts
wowzer thats one yellow/orange hedgehog. lol :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
The color looks beautiful! I do think it is probably just some weird lighting or something... but it does look very striking and nice.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
It's just the lighting. I have a picture of my Pebbles mother sent from the breeder that looks almost that bright.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It's possible that its an Algerian Cinnamon - still fairly rare, but they can be described as being "pumpkin" orange to golden, depending on the light. I've only ever seen 4 and it's been almost 8 years since my last encounter.
I'd definitely need to see better photos in order to make a clear ID, though.

Bryan

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it's not possible for me to get better photos, because this was just a picture to advertise the wheel they're selling. Also, if it was just the camera contorting the colors, wouldn't the color of the wheel & everything else in the picture be contorted too?

·
Registered
408 Posts
r_k_chic47 said:
Well, it's not possible for me to get better photos, because this was just a picture to advertise the wheel they're selling. Also, if it was just the camera contorting the colors, wouldn't the color of the wheel & everything else in the picture be contorted too?
Maybe the quills reflected more, so the wheel would not necesarily change much.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, it looks to me like the outer part of the wheel is shiny, made of metal probably. So wouldn't that reflect more light than quills would? I know im being a nit-picker but im just saying :lol:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Could be the lighting angle and something blocking some reflection. take that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts