Hedgehog Central banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Nancy said:
iamdbf said:
How long do u guys thing till he realizes it is not spelled headgehog? Probably till he see's this message...
What does it matter? Do you spell everything correctly all the time. I know I don't. :lol:
I don't spell everything right always... its just on HEDGEHOG central spelling HEDGEHOG wrong more than twice in a row(they have another post) is kinda strange...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Krisword said:
So when it comes to hand feeding...what about off a small plastic spoon? Is that okay to feed him treats off of that, or is that still too close to the hand and there might me wrong association?
I think thats okay, but i could be wrong. Either way, i hand feed Jade with no problem.

·
Registered
336 Posts
A small plastic spoon is a very good idea, I usually use a plastic spoon to offer baby food as treats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Its the little spoon that came with the freeze dried crickets. He has only to see the spoon and he goes crazy!

My guy is a little sharp and prickly. Its tricky getting my fingers under his belly to lift him out safely but once my fingers are on his belly, he relaxes and and its business as usual. Only once did I hit a quill just right to draw blood. But I have really soft hands. I'm sure they'll toughen' up over the next months.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Look, i know i mispell things, but i just pointed ur mistake cuz u misspelled the main word in this forum. But lets all forget about this now.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.