Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She'll let me pet her and stuff now! OMG this is awesome!

Here's some vids of her on the 'tube.

Thanks for watching! Now go play with your hedgie armies!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Aww Fuzzie is so stinkin cute! I'm so jealous! I can't wait for my little Miss Muffet's "big girl quills" to come in so I can pet her properly! lol I can only pet her head now because the rest of her quills go every which way and I don't want to hurt her! How awesome that she's getting to know you! How long have you had your Fuzzie?

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :D

·
Registered
902 Posts
hahahhaha a Fuzzie vacuum cleaner, I want one!! Mine do not like their quills pet but Riley loves his cheeks scratched and tummy rubbed. Very cute videos!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had her about 4 months now. she just came around about a week ago. I'm still working on the whole nail trimming issue. You can see her back nails are quite long. She wont let me trim them yet but we're working towards that.

All I can say is if your hedgehog isnt bonding quickly, dont panic. I got a little worried. but when she came around it was epic. Best day ever :p

With winter coming up, everyone make sure you have lights over your cage so your hedgie knows to sleep during the day. I think fuzzie is doing better because she's getting a good day's sleep.

·
Registered
259 Posts
That's really so awesome!!! Epic even~I thought I could sense that excitement in your post!

Congrats on bonding with Fuzzie!
I started trying to get mine to let me touch her feet last night. Luckily there not too long yet but she sort of looked at me like "what in the world are you doing to my toes?!?" She definitely has her moments when she'd rather be left alone and snooze some more, so some nights I just let her be. Then there's the occasional time where she'll ball up ON my fingers. Um ouch! It's like a weird version of a Chinese Finger Trap!! lol lol
I think it's so funny when she does it but doesn't feel very good!

It's so great that you were able to get videos of your great moments together!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its hard to get vids, hence the poor lighting. If I turn any more lights on she just tries to hide and I cant get a shot of her. Oh well. Cute anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts