Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the HHC home page were it says:
Visit our Discussion Forum
A great place to chat and gather valuable information!

It's a clickable link to get on the forums but I keep getting this:

Warning: include(./app/constants.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 7

Warning: include(./app/constants.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 7

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './app/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 7

Warning: include(./app/error.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 8

Warning: include(./app/error.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './app/error.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 8

Warning: include(./app/include.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 9

Warning: include(./app/include.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './app/include.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gorummain() in /home/hcentral/public_html/index.php on line 11

Anyone else getting this?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Tested, worked fine for me.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm.....i'm also getting the same thing from the home page where it says:

Information

Photo Gallery

About Hedgehogs

Caring for Hedgehogs

Hedgehog Colour

Hedgehog Shows

Hedgehog Rescues

Breeding Hedgehogs

Hedgehog Clubs

Hedgehog Links

Fun Hedgehog Stuff

Contact Us

Hedgehog Chat Room

Discussion Forum

Hedgehog Mail-List

If i click on the Discussion Forum link there it's the same error message.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I tested it also and I got the same thing?
However, when I go to login, I just type in "hedgehog central forum" in google and click on the first link that pops up, which is the index page.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I got em all counted the home page has 5 Forum links and the only that will take me to the forums is the one that has a picture of a hedgie and says A Community of Experts.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Same thing happened to me when I tried to get into the forums from the tabbed section on the top but I was able to get on when I clicked the other forum link by the pictures.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I got the same thing as Larry T this morning but was talking with Deneen at the time and hers worked fine. For some reason, my bookmark link no longer worked but replaced it and all is well. shrug!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I was about to say that it was PHP code errors and there were likely some parts missing/corrupted/etc but it's good to know we already have a coder amongst us (because I only know how to ID the kinds of code, not how to fix them. *grin*)

~Katie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts