Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get a 12'' flying saucer in Canada.... Ontario to be specific!

I've called a bunch of different petsmarts, and half the sales associates have no idea what I'm even talking about and the rest don't have the correct size. I asked if they could order the large size but they told me to just go to the website and order it, but it comes in from the US which means major shipping costs!

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
They have them here. I could mail you one if you can't get one there. Right now though the petstores all seem to be very low on all wheels. We've been trying to find the middle size comfort wheel for over a month and since we've been looking, nobody has gotten any more stock of wheels.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its one of the reasons I am trying to construct my own, for hedgehogs/guinea pigs, it varies from 2-5 per store, usually (here at least) they only have the mesh ones that size or you could get one that is 8".

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
You can order them for chinchillas but it is much more expensive. I found mine at PetsMart I think. They have them on their web site which you can order. Recently they also started carrying them in the store. Some smaller store will also have them or be able to order them.

Good Luck

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Its one of the reasons I am trying to construct my own, for hedgehogs/guinea pig
A bit OT but I'm fairly certain that GP's should not have wheels or use plastic run-around balls in the first place...

·
Registered
764 Posts
hedgielover said:
You can order them for chinchillas but it is much more expensive. I found mine at PetsMart I think. They have them on their web site which you can order. Recently they also started carrying them in the store. Some smaller store will also have them or be able to order them.

Good Luck
Those for chin are bigger and in metal wich I've been told it's not good (sorry I can't tell why)

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
If Nancy can't get you one, I can as well. The petsmart in Oakville has a lot of them, at least when I was last there, and I drive by there often, and I'm in North York.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got mine from the petsmart in Ajax. they are awesome they have an isle for small animals, and then the next isle has similar stuff.. but all aimed towards bigger small animals like ferrits, rabbits, and hedgehogs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts