Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Somebody posted this before.
Besides the fact that that is cool, here is a summed up version of that post:
Those ladies in the background are annoying.
The hedgehog is overweight. :shock:

·
Registered
508 Posts
they are annoying yes, and the hedgie is overweight,
but hes is still really cute! lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah...that's the sad part. the hedgie is definatley overweight. and those ladies are very annoying. but other than those two things, LOL!!!!! :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Vortex said:
they are annoying yes, and the hedgie is overweight,
but hes is still really cute! lol
ya i agree he is cute tho.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just an FYI, I read through some of the comments because I'm bored, and found a post from the owners that stated the hedgie runs on the wheel, and they let him swim often for excercise, because a prescription food he is on, that he has to eat because of bladder issues, is higher in fat content than they would normally feed a hedgehog, but he has to stay on that food because of other health issues. She said he also looks fatter in the water than he is because the fat is all floating up around him.

Thought you guys might like to know that she is aware of him being severely overweight.

·
Registered
408 Posts
That was informative. thanks.

Still, no excuse for why "Look at you" has unduly made my head explode. just kidin

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cavalier likes to float upside down like this. He is definitely a fluffier hog but not over weight. I think however that the floating helps relieve the weight off the joints. My smaller hogs have never liked floating.

·
Registered
408 Posts
So i guess bigger hogs like to float...

i guess i can never teach my tiny girl that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts