Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I would like to tell everyone who lives in Toronto that Dr. Munn at the Greenwood Park Animal Hospital is wonderful! I just got back from my first vet visit with Sniffles and Dr. Munn was amazing with him.

website for this vet clinic is: http://www.drmunn.ca/

My vet visit went great. I thought that Sniffles had mites...apparently my oil bath did wonders because there was no evidence of mites...but we gave Sniffles Prevention anyway. Dr. Munn was highly impressed with Sniffles because he wasn't in a ball the whole time... he was exploring around. Dr. Munn feels that if I keep doing what I am doing that I should have a wonderfully tame hedgie. (made me feel great) lol

Sniffles did very well on the bus and streetcar ride there and back and he is now sleeping in his igloo... a well needed sleep after such a crazy day for him.[attachment=0:3k70j868]DSCF6041.JPG[/attachment:3k70j868]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
That's great that it went well! :D You sound like me after Lily's first vet visit, her vet also was surprised that she never went into a ball and was just happy to sniff around and such. Glad you guys are treating for mites anyway, sometimes they can be hard to find, but they're still there! Hope he continues to do great and become a friendly little guy. :)

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I am so glad your visit went well and Sniffles will be well also. He is sooooooo adorable. Has anyone mentioned yet that I kidnap adorable hedgies????????????????????????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts