Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two. I could not decide between them. Tanya is the female with the red eyes and Lenni is the male with the brown eyes. I am so happy that I took both of them though I had to buy two of everything when I only planned to have ONE!

Introducing my two babies:[attachment=0:1g1xeesw]tanya%20wash%203%20crop%20resize[1].jpg[/attachment:1g1xeesw][attachment=1:1g1xeesw]tanya%20wash%202%20crop%20resize[1].jpg[/attachment:1g1xeesw][attachment=2:1g1xeesw]tanya%20wash%20crop%20resize[1].jpg[/attachment:1g1xeesw]

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's Lenni the male.

I also posted these pics in color help but I wanted to introduce them to you all because you are all wonderful here and I am so happy to have your help at HHC. They were getting their feet bathed on a wet wash cloth.

Thank you, Faye, aka Hedgewawa[attachment=0:1vs9wxuw]lenni%20wash%201%20crop%20resize[1].jpg[/attachment:1vs9wxuw][attachment=1:1vs9wxuw]Lenni%20wash%203%20crop%20resize[1].jpg[/attachment:1vs9wxuw][attachment=2:1vs9wxuw]Lenni%20wash%204%20crop%20resize[1].jpg[/attachment:1vs9wxuw]

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are so sweet and I am having the time of my life learning all about them. Tanya is bigger and her snoot is broader. Lenni is much smaller but he is very active on his wheel and eating well.

This weekend is the first time that I am going to let them run (NOT TOGETHER) outside their cages. I plan to put down a mat and let them run inside a fence I purchased for them. We will try some toys too. OH and of course there will be pictures for you all.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks LarryT. I found out they were only 8 weeks when i got them. They are 13 weeks in these pics.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much. Adorable is what got me to take both of them. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts