Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Why not just make a stickied thread? Everyone can post the vet they have used and that they like, and the first poster can update the first post according to location.

I'd be willing to volunteer to do the copy/pastings and organizing. I come on here often enough :lol: And I'm pretty sure all the mods can edit posts as well, so no matter who starts it, the mods can still edit it.

Maybe a few different threads on it would be good. One for the States, Canada, UK, Asia, etc etc

But ya, anything would be better than what there currently is available.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Hedgies come in all shapes and sizes.
My boy is only 320g as well, and he's over a year old, while there are others out there, that are over 600g.

As long as her body shape is either teardrop/roundish ( ) or straight/runner | | then there isn't much to worry about. Though if she tends to be the runner type shape, you may want to think about adding one or two foods that are slightly higher in fat. Just because they tend to run a whole lot more and burn off more, thus giving them that sleek body. If you look from above and you see a ) ( shape, then yes, she is underweight. They should NOT have an hourglass figure.

My boy is more round, so even though he is only 320g, he still has all the low fat foods.
Then we'd get someone like LG's Inky, who is even smaller, yet needs the high fat foods to keep his weight cause he burns through it so quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.