Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
*wicked grin* the school I work at will be sorry you ever showed me those. We use Firefox and I love my hedgies. Thanks for the links!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sorry I've never had Firefox, but I know what it is in general. But what are Firefox Personas? :oops:

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It changes the face of the erm....let me take a screen shot XD

The picture's a bit small, but you get the idea. The picture of the hedgie on my firefox.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Oh it kind of makes a background for your internet settings?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, make sure you have the latest version of Firefox, then go to one of those links. Scrolling the mouse over the picture will show you what it will look like. From the screen shot above, you see the orange "Wear this persona" button, click that and the persona will save.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I now have the second one. The other two are cut off about half way down because I guess I don't have enough tool bars or something. The top of the browser window is not tall enough.

By the way Nancy and others if you don't have the latest version of firefox, google it and it should be the first link. It has instructions on how to install.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I didn't have to do a thing. This morning it just appeared for me so I now have a hedgehog as my persona. :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
hedgielover said:
LOL do you have magical computer elves at your house?
This is great. :lol:

Nancy I bet you clicked on it to install and you just needed to restart firefox for the persona to go into effect. So when you shut down and started up today it appeared. Either that or magic elves. :shock:

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I don't remember installing it but did get the latest version of Firefox the other day. It is totally possible that the computer wasn't restarted until this morning.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well Firefox does it automatically. If you don't manually click it to install when it tells you there's an update, the next time you open Firefox, it will automatically download it.
^_^

I'm thinking I might go play with the personas and make some personal ones. But that won't be until tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts