Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
he looks to be algerian gray snowflake to me, could possibly be a platinum depending n the number of white quills

·
Registered
5,914 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks very much - he has had a hard time quilling I think as I have picked out so many quills each night and his skin has been so dry he has been quite understandably grumpy - he is slowly showing his adventerous side though x

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is one handsome hedgie! ;)

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Immortalia said:
Awwww he's too cute!

How are all your babies? Weight ok? I remember you were worried one of them awhile back.
The babies are doing great :mrgreen:
Eating on ther own and drinking from the water dish as well.
They all luv mealies and go crazy when u give them one :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you have a good memory !!!! This boy is going to be a big boy he weighed tonight at 265g the same as my middle boy who is a month older - I am still woried about my oldest boy though who is still weighing in at 240g despite eating everything I put in front of him - he is still very active but despite my vets advice to put him on higher fat cat kibble and being free fed crickets and mealies he still isnt gaining so I think I am going totake him back this week and push to have a scan done on him - thank you for remembering and asking about him

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
LarryT said:
Immortalia said:
Awwww he's too cute!

How are all your babies? Weight ok? I remember you were worried one of them awhile back.
The babies are doing great :mrgreen:
Eating on ther own and drinking from the water dish as well.
They all luv mealies and go crazy when u give them one :lol:
:lol: I have a little one that i was worried about as well and thought immortalia was talking to me :oops:

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Awwww. How is he "shape" wise? If his sides aren't sunken in, it might just be that he's on the smaller side, like the others on the "teeny" thread :lol:

( ) and | | are fine, it's just the ) ( that you have to worry about.

But I hope all is well. I'm sure he's just loving all the good food :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry LarryT I didnt see your post when I initially replied - when I read it backI did think oops was that aimed at me or not - good to hear that your little un is doing well now though

Immortalia - he doesnt particularly look sunken I dont think. Here's a piccie of him for you to double check :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/adi ... 1572-1.jpg

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
AAdict said:
Sorry LarryT I didnt see your post when I initially replied - when I read it backI did think oops was that aimed at me or not - good to hear that your little un is doing well now though

Immortalia - he doesnt particularly look sunken I dont think. Here's a piccie of him for you to double check :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/adi ... 1572-1.jpg
XD I guess I should start quoting :lol:

He looks fine to me, shaped like my boy, but I'm no expert. It's possible that he just might be on the smaller side. My boy's just a wee bigger at an avg of 310g, and as you read on LG's thread, there are teeny little hedgies out there :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
wow that is a beautiful hedgie!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts