Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I don't know if this topic is in the right place or not. Anywho, I'm looking into getting a hedgehog from "allstarhedgehogs.com". On their website, they also are called "hood petz - home of the all star hedgehogs". Does anyone know anything about this breeder? They caught my eye because they aren't *that* far to drive to get a hedgehog with a lifetime guarantee against WHS (which we lost our previous girl to..) Any insight would be great! Also, if you recommend any other breeders in the NC/TN/VA/SC/FL areas let me know! Thanks guys!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Herisson said:
If you buy a baby from them, see if they can have a wheel ready to go with the baby. The wheel I bought from them is very nice.
Hi Herrison,
We have our Prickles wheel still here for our new hedgie to use until we decide on a easier to clean/easier for the hedgie one. We were going to go with one that a member on here sells but apparently they have very little communication with him and it takes forever to get the product.

On a different note tho, does anyone know anything about this breeder?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.