Today at the vet, the doctor asked me if I fed the mealworms. I told him no, because I feed them out of the container to juicebox. He told me that where these mealworms come from its very dirty and that theres a lot of bacteria in them and that I need to feed the mealworms so that it can push out all the junk they were eating before filled with bacteria. And that if I fed the worms nutritional stuff like cricket food that they would be better filled with nutrients and it would be better for juicebox and her immune system since she has mange. Is this true?